I learned 1 pink song and now 10 min later i learned 3 more. I love pink. She is so bad ass. HEHE id sing her songs. Be hard tho she has a great voice.
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
pink floyd's singer is actually a guy right

<_<
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Congratulations on learning something easier then smoke on the water.

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
pink floyd's singer is actually a guy right

<_<

Pink, not Pink floyd.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by mmolteratx
I hope you're kidding about Pink.

I third that......wait, is that what you say, or is it "I second that" again?
Well that's nice of you people.

I keep meaning to learn some of P!nk's songs, especially from her second latest album. 'S some good stuff on there.

That aside, yes, I've gone through several periods of learning one artist's back catalog. I got to one point a while ago where I would play all of Crossroads, Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits album, in one sitting, then throw a couple of more obscure album tracks and band member's solo songs in at the end. I'll still sometimes have 'a Bon Jovi day' or 'a Clapton day' or some such.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
thast what u get when youngish crowd flood the boards. I really ont care what ppl think . Pink is cool. She rocks and she is a chick. Maybe some alcohol had to do with it.

Ya i love bonjovi to hehe if anyone can sing as good as her id love to hear your recording. Since basically everyone says she sucks LOL
plus its helping me with my bm and cm barre chords.

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
Last edited by silly6-string at Jan 24, 2009,
To be helpful I did do the same thing with The White Stripes, Modest Mouse and 7 Mary 3.
Last edited by shadowfoxomega at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by MrFlibble
Well that's nice of you people.

I keep meaning to learn some of P!nk's songs, especially from her second latest album. 'S some good stuff on there.

That aside, yes, I've gone through several periods of learning one artist's back catalog. I got to one point a while ago where I would play all of Crossroads, Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits album, in one sitting, then throw a couple of more obscure album tracks and band member's solo songs in at the end. I'll still sometimes have 'a Bon Jovi day' or 'a Clapton day' or some such.

Actually I think her latest sdtuff has sucked, really "I am a rock star" and the word " tonight": feature in almost evwery song she does now, it is sad. Her ealry stuff was I think a ot bett,er she is jsut another "stupid girl" pop prioncess now, ironic really.
Quote by silly6-string
thast what u get when youngish crowd flood the boards. I really ont care what ppl think . Pink is cool. She rocks and she is a chick. Maybe some alcohol had to do with it.

Bear in mind that most people on this forum haven't been within twenty feet of an actual girl. People tend to lash out at things they're unfamiliar with...
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Well,never their actual material,but I have had periods were a certain artist or band will have a very heavy influence on my playing style,most notably with Tool,Opeth,John Petrucci,and a man by the name of Eric Clapton.I listen to them and note what techniques and other things they're doing and adapt it to my playing style as best I can while still keeping everything in the realm of original material.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

LOL i hear ya. I listen and play ANYTHING. I dont care what it is. Even country like 2 songs i like. RAP sucks. Other than that ill play it, sing it, listen to it.

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
I know 95% of the Chili's material.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by silly6-string
I love RHCP i gotta get some tabs of them. IM more sing and rhythm.

They're one of those bands that don't do anything crazy as far as complexity or technique go but they have such an addictive and catchy sound it's hard not to listen.This thread actually made me did up some of their stuff out of my CD collection haha.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

glad i could help. Whast some good acoustic songs they do ( besides under the bridge) That i can sing and play? I got a singing song in my profile.

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
good acoustic song to sing to? Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by random_B-RAD
Congratulations on learning something easier then smoke on the water.

Pink, not Pink floyd.

Smoke on the Water isn't particularly easy, not if you play it properly. In fact it's one of the songs I most frequently see butchered. Granted the riff is fairly simple, but the riff isn't the whole song
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I figured out the "Rock Star" riff while messing about with a scale. Don't particularly like the song, but it's quite a good riff, fun to play.

And... yeah... what the hell is up with the word "tonight?"
Paul Gilbert. I learned Scarified and Tech. Difficulties and I am hooked. The Haydn Symphony and Castle dragon are so much fun.
Opeth.

Played the whole of Blackwater Park in a single sitting with GPro, took ages and a bit of stamina, but great fun. Love playing their stuff. Challenging, but not enough to make me mess up all the time.