It ruled! (What I saw of it)
Discuss the concert(s)

Winter's Grace were awesome.

Death Tomorrow sucked IMHO, due to their excessive covering and deathcore suckiness.

Devil Lives In Rome were pretty bad too, only the guitarist who used all the pedals really knew his shizzle.

Anno Domini RULED. Full stop. They were engaging, good, and professional.

Inslain were also very good.

That's all I saw, what were the others like?
Wished I could have stayed for Bane of Isildur.
Quote by djurico666
I like to think that after all the hardcore dancers were happy they'd succesfully killed the air ninjas during Suicide Silence, Nile came out and made them all go

Quote by bendystraw
Work on playing with your penis. A dick solo would bring infinite girlfriends.
Death Tomorrow just fullstop sucked kay? no deathcore suckiness THEY SUCKED their bassist couldn't play their guitarist was only mildly better and the drummer was Meh.

The rest was pretty damn good though daemon Foetal harvest slayed so did Aeon of horus and Bane of isildur were awesome as always..... And yes from winters grace were very good.

=D and i yelled do a flip at Tim during the Lord guitar battle.

(BTW who saw the single dumb prick wearing Knee high combat boots and all black ) >.>

<.<

>.>

it sooo wasn't me
I am me. Live with it.
Last edited by DeAd-RiP at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by DeAd-RiP
Death Tomorrow just fullstop sucked kay? no deathcore suckiness THEY SUCKED their bassist couldn't play their guitarist was only mildly better and the drummer was Meh.

Agreed. I saw the bassist get up on stage and I was like at the same time.
Their covers were terrible, no one defiles Holy Diver.
And a Dethklok song? Come on...

I bought the Daemon Foetal Harvest CD and Stormlords when I left, when I heard DFH, I wished I'd stayed...
Oh well.
Quote by djurico666
I like to think that after all the hardcore dancers were happy they'd succesfully killed the air ninjas during Suicide Silence, Nile came out and made them all go

Quote by bendystraw
YES i were in the front row. =D

and @ mrbean they WERE BRUTAL like twas amazing i bought the shirt+EP pack. Anniversary rape is a great track.

And yes the bassist was...shocking i teach kids when they get to his age they will be better bassists assuming they keep it up. the guitarist also seemed to be more focused on showing off rather than sounding ... good, and the singer *shudders*.
I am me. Live with it.
Last edited by DeAd-RiP at Jan 24, 2009,
Don't get me started on the singer. He was the ultimate noob.
Quote by djurico666

Quote by bendystraw
lols that doesn't QUITE cover it mate. Did you by any chance see Aeon of Horus?

edit: wait i didnt read right you missed the vast majority of bands.... Aeon of Horus were great.
I am me. Live with it.
Last edited by DeAd-RiP at Jan 25, 2009,
Of what I heard on their Myspace, I second that.
Quote by djurico666

Quote by bendystraw
daemon foetal harvest & aeon of horus were the highlights for me. great venue, would love to play there one day
Yea I love it, it's had awesome sound every time I've been there.
I am me. Live with it.
Aeon Of Horus! Been listening to their album today, it's great...although some of the lyrics are like reading an astrophysics textbook or a hard SF novel or something...here's a sample:

"20,000 light years draws them ever closer the singularity focusing on
the stars lying across the aether, ejecting a blast of photons.
The radiation burst obliterates each star, planet and rock it encounters
leaving a decay of star systems in its wake."

Bane Of Isildur was also awesome, despite the whole "we have an LOTR reference as our band name" thing. Anno Domini was great...in fact I enjoyed most of the bands there, seeing as I didn't arrive until Anno Domini started. twas a good afternoon/night.
i was chilling with the guys from bane and empyream mostly and even though death tomorrow sounded crap you have to hand it to them they were literally all 12 YEARS OLD AND THE BASSIST WAS 10, i mean ****, anyways bane of isildur ****ing owned like a thunder chariot through an epic medieval battle and empyream played much better than i had expected, i also picked up 5 copies of stormlords and got them and my two copies of the original bane of isildur ep signed and too top it off at the end of the night my gf and i got a lift home on the empyream tour bus because i said i couldnt afford the album (i only took had 20 cash left at the end of the concert) and i only had money to get home so they said buy our album and we will take you home, so i bought their cd and they took us home which was pretty ****ing sick, they also gave me their ep for free and signed it " to ashlakh the **** king ... LOLZ", i **** you not the guitarist actually wrote that . it was good to see DeAd-RiP there, i saw a single dumb prick wearing Knee high combat boots and all black and i thought it must be him, one of the best local concerts i have ever been too,
hail the hordes

ps sorry about the grammatical errors its 3:10 in the morning and i couldnt be arsed
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
1981 Ibanez Destroyer II
1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll II
Charvel(ish) San Dimas 2 (modding)
Jackson PS-4 (modding)
Squier Affinity Strat (modding)
custom made Flying V/ Iceman
Headless Steinberger copy

Hail the Hordes!!
I was looking for you, man!
Quote by djurico666

Quote by bendystraw
Woulda been easier to find me. =D I was hangin with YetAnotherMuso.
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by DeAd-RiP
Woulda been easier to find me. =D I was hangin with YetAnotherMuso.

haha i still found you, listening to stormlords right now, so ****in good
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
1981 Ibanez Destroyer II
Jackson PS-4 (modding)

Hail the Hordes!!
Quote by Ashlakh
haha i still found you, listening to stormlords right now, so ****in good

By chance you found YetAnotherMuso too.
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by DeAd-RiP
By chance you found YetAnotherMuso too.

oh yeah i did too, how good was the bane
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
1981 Ibanez Destroyer II
Jackson PS-4 (modding)

Hail the Hordes!!
Awesome, they finished my neck off well and truly though hahahaha.
I am me. Live with it.