The store is more than the grease of nightlife. It's a heavenly place were i am one with myself, a big gulp and a hot dog with chili-cheese and onions.

Who else would starve to death if this wonderful place was not open 24/7?
I bought a lottery ticket there on my 18th. Don't really eat their food though. Except the odd ho-ho and 2% milk.
I party outdoors. I'm actually leaving to go to a party very soon... I came back because I felt like practising guitar. I used to work at 7-11, and I swear I'd be dead if that place didn't exist. So many countless nights of being starving and sevvy being my only salvation.
Quote by i_killed_bill
7-11 was the worst event in US history I think all muslims are bad.

Oh, wait...

I go down to 7-11 every tuesday after soccer practice with some of my friends and eat slurpees til we explode
I am so happy that there is a 7-11 near me, because it's where I go when I want random food at like 3 am.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
ppl buy me food from there and it's the only place i can get djarum cloves from, so I love it!
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Without 7-11 I'd be unable to walk down and get a snack at 2 in the morning, so I'm very grateful for it.

Although it probably would be better for my health if it wasn't there.
Quote by i_killed_bill
Free slushies on your birthday?

They are not slushies. lol
For all of those Sabritone chips filled with FREE chili and cheese
For all of those nights buying alcohol underage
For all of those times when a good bite to eat was across the street from school
For all of those times Slurpees were across the street from school
For all of those free coffee creamer shots (especially the Mint and Irish Cream)
For all of the free "unwanted" pizza rolls and taquitos after 2 am

I SALUTE TO THEE SEVENDASHELEVEN!
Quote by jake911
They are not slushies. lol

No?

Oh...

what are they? Icees?

Ah. I see ^^^^^ slurpees

Dammit

God I just had to edit this like five times.
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Jan 24, 2009,
^wrong,they are slushies^
The V slushies is win.Win and all combined in one plastic tub with a convienient straw.
My friend won a T-shirt there the other day
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I would laugh so hard if you accidentally typed a '9' instead of a '7'.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by i_killed_bill
Free slushies on your birthday?

Oh man! Thatd be tight! I should totally do that.... just hold up my ID and show them my birthday is their store and maybe theyll be so amazed theyll give me one free.
Quote by aaronob
Oh man! Thatd be tight! I should totally do that.... just hold up my ID and show them my birthday is their store and maybe theyll be so amazed theyll give me one free.

I thought they started giving out free slushies/icees/slurpees on 7-11 last year you should try that though.

I would laugh so hard is you accidentally typed a '9' instead of a '7'.

I made a joke about that earlier but I think only one person caught it.
I quite enjoy their manapua, spam musibi and slurpees.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
I think we call 7-11's 'Servo Stations' down here. There's one down the road from me, that is open 24/7 and has a Subway inside it.
They used to sell us smokes when we were like twelve. Been smoking ever since. We love you 7-11!! Thanks for everything!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I went to Thailand last summer... 7-11 made the holiday what it was
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.