So, i've been watching Tv alot and stuff.. And i saw that American people never take their shoes off when they walk into their homes.. They even sleep in their beds with shoes on..
- So, i wanted to ask if Americans really do that? Or it's just some random Tv propaganda?

- Just, it's so stupid to walk around with the shoes with what you walk outside.. Everything get's dirty and there's sand everywhere..
Oh Yeah!

Quote by NoochiePoochie
Thats what the pit will do to you. Make you happy and shit.

Quote by Jimmer1720
..., but hey, people in the pit are generally....well....hell, they're not people. They're savage animals.
lol

They only do that because they're on a TV set. But in real life we take off our shoes most of the time.

Lol the last part of your post amuses me.

Mom: THERE'S DIRT IN YOUR BED AND ON YOUR FLOOR AND IN THE TOILET!!!!!

You: But I saw Americans never take their shoes off.

Mom: Oh, okay
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by Deviloe
So, i've been watching Tv alot and stuff.. And i saw that American people never take their shoes off when they walk into their homes.. They even sleep in their beds with shoes on..
- So, i wanted to ask if Americans really do that? Or it's just some random Tv propaganda?

- Just, it's so stupid to walk around with the shoes with what you walk outside.. Everything get's dirty and there's sand everywhere..

Doormat anyone?
I keep my shoes on, always. I have no reason to take them off. It's not like I go outside and walk through all the **** I can find. My shoes are clean.
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Alright, i trust you.. Maybe..
Oh Yeah!

Quote by NoochiePoochie

Quote by Jimmer1720
..., but hey, people in the pit are generally....well....hell, they're not people. They're savage animals.
Quote by i_killed_bill
lol

They only do that because they're on a TV set. But in real life we take off our shoes most of the time.

I almost never walk more than two feet from the front door without taking my shoes off, even if I'm just walking back inside to make sure all the lights are off.
Quote by Equivalence
Well on tv it says that all Americans have guns, and I don't see that happen in real life ri-...

....wait....

On TV I saw that in Texas if you buy a beer you get a free gun. It's a state law.
depends on the person's house but usually shoes off. i have fallen asleep with shoes on (well passed out) and in america that is frowned upon. common law states that if you fall asleep with your shoes on, those around you have the right to do whatever they want to you.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I usually take my shoes off when I come inside. And I can't sleep with even socks on, let alone shoes.

I saw on the tv that Latvians enjoy sausage and kissing their sisters? Is this true?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
I usually take my shoes off when I come inside. And I can't sleep with even socks on, let alone shoes.

I saw on the tv that Latvians enjoy sausage and kissing their sisters? Is this true?

almost....they kiss their sausages and enjoy their...ah well
americans are silly

come to aberdeen

we cant afford shoes
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by civildp1

- Mhh?? Since when do we F'ing enjoy doing that? LIES, LIES i tell you!
Oh Yeah!

Quote by NoochiePoochie

Quote by Jimmer1720
Yeah, shoes is a big cultural thing. Most Americans don't care if you leave your shoes on inside the house. I'm not sure why, we're probably just lazy. But where I'm living (Asia), the streets are just too dirty to be wearing shoes inside. We'd never get the floor clean.
I NEVER wear shoes indoors and often don't even wear them at school, just walk around barefoot/in socks. it's infinitely more comfortable.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
I basically wear Moccasins all the time. I have a pair for indoors that I keep right next to the door. I walk inside, take off the outdoor Moccasins, and out on the indoor Moccasins. They're the greatest shoe ever invented. I own three pairs of shoes. Two pairs of Moccassins, one pair of Converse High Tops.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
I rarely wear shoes inside. Actually I don't wear them outside all that much either.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I sure as hell dont sleep with my shoes. What the **** kinda tv you watchin son?
The only time i wear shoes is when i have to. If i had it my way, we'd all be nude right now.
Sail upon the open skies
Sorry son, the TV LIED to you. Shocking, I know, but we don't wear our shoes to bed. It would make ****ing very awkward.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I usually take off my shoes unless the person who lives at the house is cool with shoes being on.

This.

I wear slippers in the house.
Quote by Deviloe

SHIT THERE'S SAND EVERYWHERE!
i leave my shoes on unless its raining/snowing/muddy outside and its all over my shoes, just wipe my feet on the mat and i'm good, i take em off when i go to bed though, its uncomfortable to wear in bed.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Quote by Deviloe

Man, unless i'm actually leaving my house, I never wear shoes. I hate wearing shoes. They irk me.