There we're a few artists in the works of new albums and I wanted to know if anyone else has more info on them. Keep in mind I have checked on their respective sites and come up with these questions.

1st:
Yeah Yeah Yeah's are supposed to come out with a new album this year. I thought it was supposed to be this month but now I hear it's not until spring. Which is it?

2nd:
I heard from my brother that The Mars Volta are releasing a new album this year. WHEN?

3rd:
Coheed and Cambria are working on their "prequel" album. any news on when that's due, because I haven't heard anything for awhile.
Quote by korinaflyingv
just downloaded new cannibal corpse album
good metal list here
http://www.metalstorm.ee/events/new_releases.php?upcoming=1
dunno about other stuff

and what part of my list insisted that I needed metal music news...........
though I will admit that I take that back. Hearing news of the next Hammerfall CD was pleasing to the eyes. Once again, a humble thank you but c'mon...........
Quote by cyco_bob56
and what part of my list insisted that I needed metal music news...........
though I will admit that I take that back. Hearing news of the next Hammerfall CD was pleasing to the eyes. Once again, a humble thank you but c'mon...........

you wanted to know about upcoming releases, i told you about upcoming releases. ungrateful little ****.
I -hear- theres gonna be a new Burzum record.

/jizz
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
I heard the Cult might be releasing a new album this year. Hopefully some John Corabi stuff too..................Depeche Mode.

You mess with the flag, you're still a spade
Quote by cyco_bob56
trust me, that doesn't help.

Really? The gateway to the entire internet doesn't help you? Yeah, I think you're doing it wrong.
You're*