I bought a Morley Power Wah off of eBay a while back and never bothered to ask about it; it's got a super-weak sweep that's only even noticeable on the top three strings, and also only when I'm playing clean. With the distortion on, it only gives a slight gain-boost, again on those three strings. Is it just busted?
You're*
i find to be a great wah
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
well the sweep on mine was awfull. and i found it VERY noisy. and the design pissed me off a little but thats just me.
the only thing that pisses me of ever so slightly is the very faint mid pop
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by JoelTheShredder
to be honest it isnt a great wah man :/ but i got mine for £40 (like $60 i think) so i didnt really expect much.

Well, of course it's not, but there's definitely something wrong with mine. They may not be great but they still make wah sounds. I just don't know how to go about finding out of it's fixable.
You're*
ive had a few of those. some of the morleys use an optical sensor instead of a pot on the pedal. if dust/dirt/filth have built up on either side of the plate it will affect the amount of wah you get out of it and subsequent sound output. open it up and clean it GENTLY with some rubbing alcohol. I found the morleys to be rather unreliable....
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!