Page 1 of 2
hi i have a 80GB video ipod for sale. It is in full working order. it is black and comes with the original box.

looking for £70 posted

thanks matt
no
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Oh sorry TS... i thought you were a bot or something.. we see that very often on UG now
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Hey Man,

Would you consider shipping to Australia? Do you have paypal?

Thanks
Eden
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
Hi yes that would be fine. il go get a shipping quote seehow much it woud be.

thanks
Hi if you give me your email address i can send you pics.

The battery life is good. Ive really not used it that much as i like the smaller ones more.

thanks
Quote by mattie1987
ede09 i just sent you a pm.

cheers

I've sent one back. If your offer is still up, I'll take it.
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
Quote by guitarmasta3
I will buy it from you. I live in the US. My email is cgcummings15@hotmail.com email me with pics

I have already organised to buy it with the seller.
Quote by mattie1987
ede09 i didnt receive any pm. you still want the ipod?

I sent you a pm but I didn't recieve a reply.

I don't have the funds anymore sorry, good luck with selling it.
Quote by mattie1987
Ok as ive not managed to sell this ipod im giving it a price drop.
£50 posted

Hey man, I'll buy it.
I can send a paypal e-cheque right away. My email adress is eden-corporation@hotmail.com if you have windows live messenger, add me and we will talk.
I've got an 8gb second generation nano i'd be willing to trade. Got it shortly after christmas after my first one busted.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Page 1 of 2