Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by Guitarism12
you can have it for free when hell freezes over till then GO BUY IT LIKE THE REST OF US HAD TO

+ several
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
Disregard that, that **** worth buying. I still composing my music in GP then migrate the midi file into Acid or FL.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Last edited by Daneeka at Jan 24, 2009,
a torrent
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
GP is crap but u still gotta pay
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
the internetz
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
I'm appalled that you would ask such a question!

THE people of this forum do not endorse torrents or Illegal software, people here do not PIRATE software a do so to keep the piracy epidemic at BAY.

Thank you
Quote by crimzin
I'm appalled that you would ask such a question!

THE people of this forum do not endorse torrents or Illegal software, people here do not PIRATE software a do so to keep the piracy epidemic at BAY.

Thank you

well played
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I didn't. Reported.

If you even knew what I was talking about, how can you have the nerve to report it, Obviously your a supporter
the internetzzz!!!!
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
I'm still using the trial version.. which has its disadvantages but for some reason it still says '20 days left' even though I've been using it for about a year!
'None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free'
Quote by JamesNeverWake
I'm still using the trial version.. which has its disadvantages but for some reason it still says '20 days left' even though I've been using it for about a year!

Guitar Pro was developed on Mercury, and therefore a 'day' is actually defined by the rotational time of Mercury.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by andychalmers102
Guitar Pro was developed on Mercury, and therefore a 'day' is actually defined by the rotational time of Mercury.

This.

30 days on Mercury is equivalent to 1770 Earth days. You should be good for a few more years.