Well this is my first post, so I'll make a small introduction. Names Mike, been playing for about 2-3 years, only in the last 7-8 months have I gotten serious about playing and learning. I just started learning full songs about 2-3 months ago and this is the latest song I'm learning. It's my own little version, it's not the fingerpicking style, it's more of a mix of individual picking and strumming combined. Enjoy (No words, and I do mess up seeing as my fingers feel like they are going to bleed heh, I will record a better version in the next couple of days.)

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=92158
How do I listen to it? When I click on the download link it comes up with an error message. Maybe try just posting it on your UG profile.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work. My feeling towards it are about the same as the guy below me, except I wouldn't go as far as not recognizing it. Amazing songs like this one are usually best left the way they were written. Sorry, but I would give up on your new interpretation of it, it just sounds too different.
Last edited by samick007 at Jan 24, 2009,
It's very sloppy, to be honest. I know this song very well, as I am a huge fan of it. If you didn't tell me what it was, I wouldn't recognize it. A song like this might be better played the way it was written.