Hello, UG-ers,

I recently joined a band (as lead-guitarist) called Nancy's Revenge, and we are in need of a bassplayer and drummer. We're based in Amsterdam, so if you live there, or live close and don't mind traveling back and forth, contact me at lorenzo_gamefreak@hotmail.com.
We rehearse twice a week, and we're going to tour and head into the studio as soon as we have the band complete. Also, rehearsals and the studio are being financed.

You can find more info on www.myspace.com/nancysrevenge. There are six songs uploaded, of which the first three were recorded profesionally in a studio, and three raw in a rehearsal room. I'm not yet featured on any of the recordings, but they have already changed a great deal (the compositions are the same, but the distortions/cleans have been switched around/lead guitar has been added), and are generally more energetic.

So, anyone who is interested, lives in/around Amsterdam and can rehearse twice a week; Contact me at lorenzo_gamefreak@hotmail.com

Cheers!
thanx for the reply to my thread but i only come to Amsterdam twice a year to relax in the coffee shops L.O.L..
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR SEARCH FOR A BASS PLAYER..
KEEP ON ROCKIN DUDE...