MySpace link

So, here's my band - you can say we play Melodic Death Metal with elements of Thrash... We would have recorded more songs, because we've got a lot of them ready, but our TonePort malfunctioned (don't ask why) and now we need to buy a new one. Anyway, we're still looking for a drummer so no gigs have been done yet... Hope you guys like it
We are blind to the worlds within us... Waiting to be born...
Wow that was pretty damn good, too bad i dont live anywhere near you guys.

Your vocalist stood out the most to me just cause he sounds like the vocalist from Aeon of Horus. Also: 2 singers (main and back up) or was there just 2 vocal tracks? They compliment each-other well.

Nice cover of Artifacts of the Black Rain as well. The On Morrowind track was good too since the melody sounds just like the intro clip for oblivion, i cant remember if they actually used the same song on morrowind though, been too long since i've played.

Anyway, great job, hope your band end up finding a drummer thats easy to work with.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
Thanks a lot man, we only have one singer - there were a few layers in recording

Btw - Morrowind's theme sounds even better, it's the same melody but a lot slower and more epic Give it a listen on YouTube, you'll find it pretty fast...

We promise to find a drummer soon enough - and that's where our breakthrough starts! ^^
Bump!

Btw - from now on future recordings will have a fretless bass recorded as out bassist bought himself a little something (and that something would be an Ibanez GWB35)
Woe man, it's really good, hope you've got some sucess with your talent haha, good luck in all your project dude
This sounds pro I like it, awesome work.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Bump!

A drummer has finally been found, Embrace the Night is officially a complete band ^^

The album recording is still being done and it should be finished by the end of June, May at best. All updates will be posted here. Until then, stay heavy \m/
Bump!

Intro track (Thine Demon) and Silent Towers uploaded on MySpace a couple of days ago, if you want to hear them (the opening 2 tracks of the upcoming demo) - click on www.myspace.com/embracethenightmetal

Feel free to comment!