I'm going to be going to America in the next six months, and will be staying in the general North East area (I'm attending a course in Connecticut, I'm not sure how far away from New York that is, but I'll have time). What I really want to do while I'm there is visit the Iridium Jazz Club one night and see Les Paul perform live; he's been an influence on my playing and when my parents and grandparents saw him many years ago, they said that he blew them away.

But I've heard that since these places serve alcohol, you need to be 21 to be able to get in. Is this right, or is there an all ages section or something?
Unless it's specified at 21 it's usually at the venues discretion.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Considering it's a Jazz Club, it's most likely a bar, in which case you DO have to be 21 to get in. I highly doubt that a place like that would have an all-ages section, but it's worth the call to ask.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
clubs sell alcohol, and it'll be too loud and busy forthe bar staff to ID you, so i would imagine that the age to get in is the same as the drinking age.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
zero here... no limits =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I dunno what the laws are like there, but over here it varies from place to place, depending on the liscencing laws.
As a matter of fact, I just checked the website (I probably should have done that in the first place), and it said that there is no age minimum or dress code. Cheers all
a lot of music type bars (here in detroit at least) let u in if ur 18 but only serve alcohol if ur 21, although it really isn't hard to get a beer if you're 18, they don't id everyone at the bar in a huge f*ckin bar
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
clubs sell alcohol, and it'll be too loud and busy forthe bar staff to ID you, so i would imagine that the age to get in is the same as the drinking age.

Deny's sells alcohol too.