I found an Ibanez Les Paul at the pawn shop the other day, but I have no idea how much these guitars should go for. The owner couldn't tell me what model it is, but he wanted 300 Euros for it.

Are Ibanez Les Pauls rare? any good?

It was white with a maple fretboard
well check the ibanez webpage and find the closest model you can, that will give you a idea what these guitars are worth
Ibanez used to make Les Paul copies years ago. They don't have any of them up on their website anymore. Wish I could offer more information but I don't know much about them.
2008 Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
2010 Fender Classic Players Jazzmaster
2010 Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster
Peavey 80w Bandit
An Ibanez LP copy? That thing must be ancient.If it's in good condition I'd snag it,since they're collectors items now and that's a good deal for a piece of guitar history.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I found an Ibanez Les Paul at the pawn shop the other day, but I have no idea how much these guitars should go for. The owner couldn't tell me what model it is, but he wanted 300 Euros for it.

Are Ibanez Les Pauls rare? any good?

It was white with a maple fretboard

Anything like this?

http://www.ibanezregister.com/Gallery/vintage/gal-2342.htm

Ibanez's Les Paul models are all good, it's worth getting.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Try and get the serial number and look it up. Some of the older Ibanez guitars are really good. I snagged a 1984 Artist for $400. It plays and feels better than my Gibson Les Paul.
AL
Yes, get it. Most people say they rival the originals (and far surpass anything Gibson put out at the time) in terms of craftsmanship and quality of tone.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Man, old Ibanez are so amazing yet not nearly as hard to come by as you'd think.
I just caught sight of a 1985 Destroyer for £400. I'm so pissed off that I can't afford it ¬_¬
Quote by steven seagull
Anything like this?

http://www.ibanezregister.com/Gallery/vintage/gal-2342.htm

Ibanez's Les Paul models are all good, it's worth getting.

that's what i'd have thought, most of those "lawsuit" japanese copies are very well-regarded. EDIT: obviously don't buy it if you try it and it's crap.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by CoreysMonster
THAT'S the one!

Then it's about 30 years old...if it's in good nick and plays well go for it, if it was me I'd probably take a punt on it regardless.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
God, I have wanted a PF300 for a while now. That was the stock set neck Les Paul copy from the 70's, with the star tuners. In black too. I played one about 2 years ago, and it compared very closely with a Gibson Studio, probably the next two guitars I am looking at.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
I do hope its nicer than the stuff they sold in UK under the Antoria and CSL brand names. They were the best copies around but still like playing a shovel compared to ANY real one. I recently chopped one I bought years ago for £30 and forced a neck from a 12-string acoustic on it. Best it ever sounded.