Page 1 of 4
Yeah. What happened was I was at this concert (Burden Of a Day, A Plea For Purging) and I was just hanging out at the edge of the pit when some dude comes from nowhere and kicks me in the face. Like, hard. And I almost completely black out right there, but I keep my balance and just stand there cause I didnt really know what had happened until my friend was like "Dude, your face is ****ed up!" So I had to go to the bathroom and check myself out and missed the rest of the concert

And now my nose is broken (I think), my eye is swollen to where it looks like I have a lazy eye, and I have a huge gash under my eyebrow.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
So I had to go to the bathroom and check myself out and missed the rest of the concert

That happens to me at every concert...
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by SquierLolz
pwnd

this.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Fucking hell, douchebags like that are the reason why I don't go to metal shows. Bring back the days when a pit was chivalrous.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by uk.mace
Shouldn't spend so long checking yourself out then

But my looks are so damn rugged and sexy
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by uk.mace
Shouldn't spend so long checking yourself out then

And TS, why are you embarrassed?

do you know how many hot girls are there at those concerts? like 47326432. and like a bunch of em were like "DUDE WTF"

and now im gonna hafta explain a lazy eye to everyone at school.
This bull**** hardcore dancing should seriously be banned in venues I couldn't even enjoy August Burns Red properly because I constantly had to watch out not to get hit in the face unlike some unlucky bloke who got a swift kick in the head!
Don't stand near the mosh pit? Just stand near the side IMO unless you're really ready to be roughed up, there will always be dead ****s who reckon they're pretty great if they act like dickheads in the mosh pit. At most small-medium scale concerts (up to 1000 people, not many more), if you stand to the side you can still be pretty close to other musicians; when I went to Children of Bodom in June, I stood to the right of the mosh and was pretty close to Roope; I nearly got his pick when he chucked it out
wtf? why in hell would a random guy kick you in the face? The logic is missing, I'm confused.
Let's mutilate each other whilst listening to aural entertainment...

Yeah, doesn't exactly sound logical when you strip it down, does it?

****in' idiots...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by tancanada
do you know how many hot girls are there at those concerts? like 47326432. and like a bunch of em were like "DUDE WTF"

to you or to him? because why would that make you embarrased if they were saying that to him?
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Tomo009
wtf? why in hell would a random guy kick you in the face? The logic is missing, I'm confused.

I dont think he meant to. He was moshin.

And like I hardcore dance and stuff too, but I'm not acting like im having a seizure when I do it for the very reason that I dont wanna kill anyone.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Fucking hell, douchebags like that are the reason why I don't go to metal shows. Bring back the days when a pit was chivalrous.

when i went to a testament show it was pretty chivalrous, people were getting ****ed up but there was no kicking in the face and people were helping eachother out.

also that kinda **** doesnt happen at punk shows.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Tomo009

He's a tool, that help?
Quote by jgbsmith
this.

This.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
should have screamed

RUSSEL WHAT THE FUCK?
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
I just had two omelets, home fries and toast dropped on me in a diner We all get embarrassed.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by uk.mace
What?! They said 'DUDE WTF?!?' to you when YOU got kicked? It's not like you had a choice!

Well, I had blood all over my face. Literally. The gash was wide open and it was like 4 inches wide.
Quote by tancanada
some dude comes from nowhere and kicks me in the face. Like, hard.

Note to self: Don't sleep with another dude's gf.
go get it sorted, your eye might be seriously f**ked, not worth the risk with your sight.
Quote by tancanada

And like I hardcore dance and stuff too, but I'm not acting like im having a seizure when I do it for the very reason that I dont wanna kill anyone.

But feet don't get to face height on accident. And hardcore dancing is pretty sadistic and ****ed up in my opinion. How can you enjoy randomly beating people up and how is that dancing?
****!
man are you ok?

but you did get pwnd...unfairly though
go find that guy and kick his face then shove it up his ass!!!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Smokey Amp
Let's mutilate each other whilst listening to aural entertainment...

Yeah, doesn't exactly sound logical when you strip it down, does it?

****in' idiots...

I don't even believe they are into the music.

Not like I am the music I enjoy anyway.
Quote by tancanada

I find it hard to believe that it's possible to accedentially kick someone in the face.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Tomo009
But feet don't get to face height on accident. And hardcore dancing is pretty sadistic and ****ed up in my opinion. How can you enjoy randomly beating people up and how is that dancing?

You got me.

And its not really my sight im worried about, its more my nose cause its like, crooked.
Quote by tancanada
Yeah. What happened was I was at this concert (Burden Of a Day, A Plea For Purging) and I was just hanging out at the edge of the pit when some dude comes from nowhere and kicks me in the face. Like, hard. And I almost completely black out right there, but I keep my balance and just stand there cause I didnt really know what had happened until my friend was like "Dude, your face is ****ed up!" So I had to go to the bathroom and check myself out and missed the rest of the concert

And now my nose is broken (I think), my eye is swollen to where it looks like I have a lazy eye, and I have a huge gash under my eyebrow.

This is half the reason I hate sceney -core type music. There are just some absolute ****ing tossers in the audience at those kind of gigs.

Go see some trve kvlt metal; and have some good, freindly violent fun.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

No, as I've said before, the problem lies in going to the wrong type of metal shows.
Last edited by Vermintide at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by Jackolas
I don't even believe they are into the music.

Not like I am the music I enjoy anyway.

So true. At this festival in Australia called the big day out, these guys just put their heads down and run into each other head first, cracking their heads wide open... and I'm just like, why would you pay over 100 bucks to not listen to music, and possibly get permenant brain damage??
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Fuzzbox91
when i went to a testament show it was pretty chivalrous, people were getting ****ed up but there was no kicking in the face and people were helping eachother out.

also that kinda **** doesnt happen at punk shows.

That's good to hear anyway. I'm pretty fed up of this hardcore fad to be quite frank.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I love the amount of people in this thread that seem to think the intention on hardcore dancing is to actually hit people. If you do, you're doing it wrong, especially when you're spinkicking.

EDIT: TS, go get your nose looked at by a doctor, or straighten it yourself before it sets.
Last edited by treflip at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by Union Jake
Wow sunshine,you got took out, unlucky.

The bullied becomes the bullier

Seriously though, the guy was a twat for doing what he did, and it sounds like it was on purpose, there's no way feet get to face height from just moshing, it's stupid anyways
Page 1 of 4