He has made several accounts on here before and he said he has been banned many times. Am I going to be banned as well? I just registered today and was unaware of this. I don't want to be banned because I plan on using this site for more than just annoying people as he did.

Also, how do I change my avatar?

Thanks
Quote by connor045
He has made several accounts on here before and he said he has been banned many times. Am I going to be banned as well? I just registered today and was unaware of this. I don't want to be banned because I plan on using this site for more than just annoying people as he did.

Also, how do I change my avatar?

Thanks

Control Panel>"Edit Avatar"

If you're using the same IP, there's a chance you might be banned
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Well, all you can do is PM a mod, and hope they believe you.

You have to understand, that's used as an excuse very often.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Well, all you can do is PM a mod, and hope they believe you.

You have to understand, that's used as an excuse very often.

*sigh* I hope they do, there would be no point to lying; I am not him. The mods are the ones who start the sticky forums, right?
^ Yeh there names usually in green or blue.. and once i saw a red one!
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by connor045
*sigh* I hope they do, there would be no point to lying; I am not him. The mods are the ones who start the sticky forums, right?

Yeah, they have different colored names. There are brownish-colored mods, whose job I'm unsure of (they're called column cleaners...Dunno what that means), there are green mods, who I believe only mod one or two forums, and then there are blue mods (or S mods, which I think stands for "super mods") , who mod everything.

Also, there are red mods, who are administrators.

Edit:

Here is a list of all of them.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885541&highlight=get+to+know+teh+mods
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Last edited by SoWrongItsMatt at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by ctb
I've seen divid3d around here most of the time. Maybe she could help!

I tried messaging her, but it said they had reached message limits?
dont worry she checks up in here quite regularly, so ust be patient. The list of mods that SoWrongItsMatt gave you could be a little bit our of date. For the up to date one, on the forum homepage at the bottom of the page, there should be a button with an option to "view forum leaders". That is a list of all the mods and what forumes they moderate.

Column Cleaners(CC's) are in charge of moderating the comments on all the UG articles and comments.

Wait for divid3d or another mod to come here and find the thread, they will sort things out for you!

Welcome to UG

Edit: There you go!
It might be worth having a word with your brother if you haven't already, there's no reason he should be spoiling your fun, family or not.
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
Quote by ZanasCross
I believe you; However... if any other accounts show up linked to your or his accounts; you will be banned forever. Sorry; its just the way we have to roll in this case.

Thanks a lot
the mods here suck.. ive had like 8 profiles now... if they do just change over your stuff like i did.. (i had a life time ban) now im back.
Quote by Frusciante_13
the mods here suck.. ive had like 8 profiles now... if they do just change over your stuff like i did.. (i had a life time ban) now im back.

Not a good idea.

Don't do what this guy says.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Last edited by SoWrongItsMatt at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by Frusciante_13

lol. banned.
from daylight...
...into darkness