How do I remove it so I can put my strap in the strap lock? Im nervous of pulling on it too hard because I dont want to break it....I've got pliers if they're needed
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
oh and yes, that's what she said
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
anyone?
My Gear:
What brand of strap locks?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
no dunlop flush mounts. It doesnt have that box thing underneath, it's a c-clamp. This is basicly exactly what it looks like:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-Dual-Design-Straplok-System-100195164-i1130342.gc
My Gear:
Sorry for delayed reply...

That C clip just slips on from the side. Take a pair of pliers and sqeeze the ends of the piece in your strap (place some leather or something in there if you want to protect it), then pry the clip off with a small screw driver or pair of needle nose pliers (I prefer needle nose for these clips).
Just be careful not to slip and stab yourself!