Since there's several threads everyday, with people asking for advice on their first gig, or gig's that they're nervous about, I figured the pit needed an official one, much like the drug and religious threads.

So if you have a gig coming up, and you need some advice, ask here. Hopefully this'll work.

Sorry if it's been done, but if it has, it hasnt worked.
Seems like a good idea to me.

Actually, what would be a good song to cover with a lead singer, two guitarist, bass and drummer??
HAI!

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!
Last edited by Jakeisgod at Jan 24, 2009,
I was gonna make a "Talent Show" thread. Never got around to it. This should suffice for both.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
It's not a bad idea, but take it here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

I don't know if there is one there already but there are a plethora of users who visit and respond to every thread in that forum.

The pit is not for this kind of discussion.
Last edited by alaub1491 at Jan 24, 2009,
Musician Talk. Specifically, the Bandleading thread, theres a thread there... although, it is the Official Gig Stories thread, not First Gig. I dunno, carry on, I'm not sure if this will last though

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Jakeisgod
Seems like a good idea to me.

Actually, what would be a good song to cover with a lead singer, two guitarist, bass and drummer??

Bike Scene - Taking Back Sunday
Cute Without The E - Taking Back Sunday

or maybe... umm....

Where The City Meets The Sea - The Getaway Plan

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
Sorry, I've never visited any forums except the pit, metal forums and electric guitar so i havnt seen the bandleading one.

However, lots of threads are made in this forum on this topic.

Ah, you should explore the site a little more.

Also, it doesn't matter if there are threads in here about it all the time. They're not supposed to be in here. It's just like when people make threads about what electric guitar they should buy, they always get closed and redirected.

Go to bandleading.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56