3 5%
Gibson Flying V
7 12%
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT
11 19%
Other (Please Explain)
6 10%
Voters: 58.
In the past week I've been able to get about $200 more than what I had before (Shoveling, Work) so now my budget is a little higher than before, say around $1100. Im currently playing through a Fender Blues Deluxe with A Big Muff/Fuzz Face/Wah/Blues Driver. Looking for an easy to play guitar, comfortable, easy to reach higher frets. I play many different styles. Everything from Pantera to Sublime to Zeppelin to SRV. Thank You

Matt
i voted the schecter hellraiser, but you should also look at the other hellraisers...
Schecter would be a safe bet!
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
Quote by randomhero93
i voted the schecter hellraiser, but you should also look at the other hellraisers...

What other Hellraisers would you look at?
get the mustaine, i have those pickups in my sg and they are fantastic. im in a slightlystupid/sublime style band and also a lamb of god band and they work awsome for both. also ive played the mustaine and it just frickin rocks. the d neck is fantastic (think jackson necks) and it looks pretty sweet. i will also add that i hate dave mustaine but love this guitar
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by MBradley2011
What other Hellraisers would you look at?

the avenger series, the new solo 6 series and possibly the tempest series...
The Schecter is plain shit. The Fenders aren't really suitable. The Dean is ugly. Haven't tried the Gibby.
Quote by MBradley2011
Looking for an easy to play guitar, comfortable, easy to reach higher frets. I play many different styles

The strat feels great, easy fret access and its incredibly versatile
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
I've voted for a Strat.

Solid guitar, no matter where it's made, - plays well, handles gain well (I've heard a Standard American strat with high gain sound beautiful - quite a common mix).
Can't go wrong.

Could always put a H in the bridge if necessary.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Horlicks
The Schecter is plain shit.

Excuse me, sir. The door is to your left. Please exit through there.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Thanks Guys. Should probably mention that right now I have a Epi Les Paul and a Jackson Dinky, so that's why I'm kind of heading in Fender/Schecter territory.