Page 1 of 2
I stopped listening to my music for this?

I thought it was...Creative, anyway.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I stopped listening to my music for this?

I thought it was...Creative, anyway.

My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
...The whole video i expected him to say "Just Kidding!" and we all have a laugh and a beer
Quote by SGmaniac1021

Overusing the facepalm smiley doesn't exactly make you look smart.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Whoa, that guy is the ****! I loved the solo!
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Overusing the facepalm smiley doesn't exactly make you look smart.

My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
that sucked. why pick up a guitar to NOT learn to play it?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
I suppose we all think of music differently, but hey.....he's on a stage making money...he must be doing something right!
My Gear:
Quote by hippotato7
his approach is weird, but the execution is great

agreed. It was inovative beyond most guitarists who just try to play scales fast.
Quote by templar08
Whoa, that guy is the ****! I loved the solo!

WHAT IS YOUR SMLEY FACE HIGH!!?!
Oh come on!

These guys do the same thing only whit style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PmQ3dFQvs
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
that sucked. why pick up a guitar to NOT learn to play it?

You may want to look around Youtube more and then re-think that statement.
Besides, nothing says we have to play like we do...
This is actually great! There is nothing in set in stone saying that you have to play guitar any particular way. And there is nothing saying what sounds good and what doesn't! I find this very creative and actually really cool. Just because something isn't completely conventional and normal doesn't mean it's not good.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
kind of reminds me of That One Guy except for one thing

That One Guy is awesome.....
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
is that guitar in Sh!t Major or something
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by led/head
kind of reminds me of That One Guy except for one thing

That One Guy is awesome.....

Agree completely, dude.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
That was horrid. I didn't find it "innovative" at all. It was just retarded. He's using an instrument with so much versatility in a way thats just mindless. If I played a trumpet by farting into it, would that be innovative?
Quote by MOFAUX
That was horrid. I didn't find it "innovative" at all. It was just retarded. He's using an instrument with so much versatility in a way thats just mindless. If I played a trumpet by farting into it, would that be innovative?

How is what he's doing not innovative?
^If everyone is playing guitar like that in 20 years, I'll take back what I said.

Quote by andychalmers102
there is nothing saying what sounds good and what doesn't!

Actually there is. Its called music theory.
Last edited by MOFAUX at Jan 24, 2009,
Page 1 of 2