The vocals need a little work in some parts, but overall it's good.
The guitar sounds really nice.
Quote by boreamor

Okay let me get this straight...
You want to have sex with your sister?

How did I know you were a bassist?
The singing needs patch up work in some spots. The guitar was nice, but you need a little work on the slapping. I understand how hard playin stuff like that and singing(I'm a John Mayer fan) so im givin it a 4/5.

C4C?
meh
Not bad at all, better than I could do!

Ok so the singing wasn't perfect but some sections of it were very impressive, keep it up!
thanks for the comments, ya as i said iv only been workin on it a few weeks, the ending was pretty bad in and my timing was off in some spots and i messed up some lyrics. yadda yadda. Ill get it eventualy. lol
it sounds like you need some more confidence when your singing the louder parts so you can just belt it out, but other then that it sounds pretty damn good
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Ghost_bass
it sounds like you need some more confidence when your singing the louder parts so you can just belt it out, but other then that it sounds pretty damn good

erhm... i wouldn't say confidence is an issue, id go with memorization of the singing structure which comes through repetitive practice and playing of the same song over and over and over which i don't do cause i don't wanna piss my neighbors off ridiculously. Some of it has to do with i was going from memory on the lyrics and i just don't have the song down 100% yet. That and i got a half decent recording and didn't feel like doing it again =P. Okay, i know I ****ed up parts you people can stop tearing one for it!

thanks!
it's not bad at all. with a little more practice with the singing it could be great. love the guitars.

----------
Taylor SolidBody Electric Guitars
Taylor 614CE
Gibson SG
Nice, you covered Shattered. I love O.A.R.

Shattered sounds excellent, it definitely has your own personal touch. The singing is pretty darn good. I think you played it with quite a bit of emotion and its builds on itself nicely. I wish you would have done the solo, but I'm guessing you recorded yourself singing and playing at the same time so you wouldn't have had backing for the solo, so good job!

As for I'm Yours, my comp kept freezing half way through for whatever reason, but I really liked what I heard. You have a great voice, definitely a fan.

C4C?
Quote by dolphinfan2k5
Nice, you covered Shattered. I love O.A.R.

Shattered sounds excellent, it definitely has your own personal touch. The singing is pretty darn good. I think you played it with quite a bit of emotion and its builds on itself nicely. I wish you would have done the solo, but I'm guessing you recorded yourself singing and playing at the same time so you wouldn't have had backing for the solo, so good job!

As for I'm Yours, my comp kept freezing half way through for whatever reason, but I really liked what I heard. You have a great voice, definitely a fan.

C4C?

Thanks Mate!

Thanks for the comment on that OAR song, I amused myself on that by doing the first part cause it was a different way to sing then I was doing at the time. I should go back and learn the whole song =P.

For the recordings yes you right, I do live recordings. I'm recording retarded, I have an 8 track and i have no idea how to program my computer to recognize tracks individually through the USB. so for the most part im stuck recording how Id play it live. Few of my songs iv put a solo in them, but I cant even get my tracks to feed back into the mixer so its really being the biggest pain in the ass ever. I guess this is why there are music schools and such. I probably should take a class on recording.

thanks
You should check out On My Way by O.A.R. I bet you'd like it. Seems to be sorta your style and would work really well the way you record.