I have a mid '80's model Dean Z autograph series electric guitar. It has the crappy accutune bridge/tremolo and I would like to replace it. Anybody out there that has done this before?
I don't have the first clue as to where to start but I learn fast and know how to work wood so routing and stuff isn't a problem. I am just not sure what bridge/trem to go with. I know I want a floyd rose and am willing to pay the money just don't know which one to get. Any recommendations would be great! Thanks for the help I will post pics of guitar when I get home tom.