so i went to adjust to rod to get rid of some fret buzz and i took of the cover and there was like some kinda foil for lack of a better word were the hex shape is and im wondering do i just use the allen wrench and stick it in and turn like normal or is some special tool to adjust a gibson truss rod?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

iv adjusted my sg a few times, its a epi g-400 though and there was no foil, and a normal allen key was all that i needed
Its just an allen wrench. They sell em in sets at auto parts places. Should be inch on gibson.