Yepp, ive been loving A7X lately, especially the waking the fallen album.

the solos i ****ed around with, i half made them original, half tried to cover it.

crit4crit

Gear: Audacity, Laptop mic, Schecter S1 Elite (Invader Pickup in my bridge) and my Crate Blue Voodoo Cabinet.
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Guitarplaya27
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Last edited by Guitarplaya27 at Jan 24, 2009,
Do you record directly from your amp to the laptop mic? Or do you hook your amp up to your laptop somehow?

Anyways, I've already commented on Chapter Four.
Unholy Confessions was absolutely spot on. The harmonization was perfect, the timing was perfect, your tone is pretty good. Not really much negative to say about it.
Second Heartbeat is a ****ing killer song. You pretty much nailed it right on the nose. The harmonization was slightly off at points, but other than that it was well done. Once again, I like how you don't blatantly cover solos. The personal influence was great.
Quote by domino_92
Do you record directly from your amp to the laptop mic? Or do you hook your amp up to your laptop somehow?

Anyways, I've already commented on Chapter Four.
Unholy Confessions was absolutely spot on. The harmonization was perfect, the timing was perfect, your tone is pretty good. Not really much negative to say about it.
Second Heartbeat is a ****ing killer song. You pretty much nailed it right on the nose. The harmonization was slightly off at points, but other than that it was well done. Once again, I like how you don't blatantly cover solos. The personal influence was great.

yea its straight from my amp to mic, no hookup or anything, it sucks but eh, it can give a sound
and thanks once again
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper