Hi,
I'm going to buy a new acoustic guitar, and my budget is around $100-$130. Can you recommend an acoustic guitar for me around that price?

Thank you.
That's very limiting. But have a look at these dreadnoughts
FENDER CD-60
EPIPHONE DR-100
And this Jumbo
EPIPHONE AJ-100
All are big name brands so shouldn't be too bad. You will find unknown brands in shops and some of them can be good value. Why not try a few out and post back here what you tried. I bet there's lots of people who will advise you and warn you off if they had bad experiences.
Save more money. You're price range limits you to a small number of poorly made guitars. Try to work up to the $300 range, or you'll risk ending up with a piece of junk.
Quote by GC Shred Off
Save more money. You're price range limits you to a small number of poorly made guitars. Try to work up to the $300 range, or you'll risk ending up with a piece of junk.

This. It's better to spend a lot of money on something you'll have for years then to spend a little money on something that won't last long, and sounds bad while you have it.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
In your price range I would easily recommend the Epiphone DR-100. I think it's exactly $130 actually, and it was my first acoustic guitar, which I still continue to play because I love it.
save up so u dont spend your money twice
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.