does any body know whats up with trivium and their deal with dean guitars

heard some whispers that they werent usin them anymore, which i thought was bull**** cuz they have signature guitars from dean, then i saw a pic from their new vid and noticed they were playin their old guitars. dont really care either way, so long as they keep making the music they are, but im extremely curious to know what happened. any body know anything??
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
The started playing Dean's out of respect for Dimebag, plus they can play whatever guitars they like.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by UncleCthulhu
I don't know anything and I don't care.

They go in the hardcore forum.

Why are you so stupid?
Camilla Choads.
$$$

But Hardcore forum. Actually, Trivium thread (in the Hardcore Forum).
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
i know why they started playin them, i just want to know why they stopped. i mean , once an artist gets a signature, they kinda use them for long time. just curious to know what happened
(\__/)
Trivium left Dean. I asked why on the Dean thread but go no reply. They're not on the "Artists" section on the site anymore and their signatures have been removed.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
argh!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by darrenjables
Trivium left Dean. I asked why on the Dean thread but go no reply. They're not on the "Artists" section on the site anymore and their signatures have been removed.

thanks. would you happen to know why??
(\__/)
Quote by marko'd
.. in all honesty they are not hardcore anything. They are infact metal whether you can except it or not i think

Hi, my name is Internal Chaos, the residing hardcore elitist in the metal forum, you had some questions? Let me take the time to answer it

I don't think there is a problem with me accepting whether they're core or not, because 1/3 of my music library is hardcore. I also listen to Trivium's only good release, Ascendancy, a HARDCORE INFLUENCED METAL RELEASE.

They were in fact metalCORE whether you can except it or not, as ALL regulars in here would agree on, not just you guys who randomly pop up when a thread like this comes up. As all the hardcore regulars also agree on. Since then, they have released two terrible albums, taking a more thrash metal approach. Still, with high metalcore influence in their riffing.

Sir, don't tell me about metalcore. I know.
Quote by Internal Chaos
Hi, my name is Internal Chaos, the residing hardcore elitist in the metal forum, you had some questions? Let me take the time to answer it

I don't think there is a problem with me accepting whether they're core or not, because 1/3 of my music library is hardcore. I also listen to Trivium's only good release, Ascendancy, a HARDCORE INFLUENCED METAL RELEASE.

They were in fact metalCORE whether you can except it or not, as ALL regulars in here would agree on, not just you guys who randomly pop up when a thread like this comes up. As all the hardcore regulars also agree on. Since then, they have released two terrible albums, taking a more thrash metal approach. Still, with high metalcore influence in their riffing.

sorry mr

still overall i would disagree with you "regulars" but you seem to be quite educated on the subject. so i'll take your word for it
Last edited by marko'd at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by marko'd
sorry mr

Yeah you fuck off too. You guys don't read the rules OR EVEN KNOW WHAT GENRE THE BAND YOU WORSHIP IS, you're gonna back a bad thread. So leave, now.
Quote by Internal Chaos

td;lr

Wrong forum

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Internal Chaos
Yeah you fuck off too. You guys don't read the rules OR EVEN KNOW WHAT GENRE THE BAND YOU WORSHIP IS, you're gonna back a bad thread. So leave, now.

wow for a 14 yr old 08er. FROM AUSTRALIA! you arent mellow at all, calm down, spend some time in a calmer forum? Listen to some slow grooves of John butler?

But in all seriousness you did over-react, i would like an apology
Last edited by marko'd at Jan 24, 2009,
@Chrisipone: too didn't, lazy read?

shut up marko'd you stupid fuck
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by MHDrunk
@Chrisipone: too didn't, lazy read?

shut up marko'd you stupid fuck

I don't tl;dr that often!

Sorry!

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by marko'd
wow for a 14 yr old 08er. FROM AUSTRALIA! you arent mellow at all, calm down, spend some time in a calmer forum? Listen to some slow grooves of John butler?

But in all seriousness you did over-react, i would like an apology

Oh sheet!
Itjuzgotpursonull
All you dumbasses need to realize that metalcore is not included in the metal forum for traffic reasons.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Matt Heafy
Heafy previously used Gibson guitars until Rita Haney, partner of 20 years to Dimebag Darrell gave him and Corey Beaulieu each one of Dimebag's famous Razorbacks and in 2005 were endorsed by Dean Guitars, Heafy currently using his signature Dean guitar which is the first Dean of its kind. It has Dean ML body shape is has a finish of the Japanese rising sun along with the Trivium circle logo placed along the 11th, 12th, and 13th frets and is also fitted with a Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo and has a specially carved neck heel designed by Matt Heafy himself to allow for supreme upper fret access. As of January 15th 2009 Matt has left Dean Guitars.[citation needed] Matt confirmed that he has made a deal with a new company, the companies name, however, will be released at a later date.

Corey Beaulieu
In the past Beaulieu used mainly Jackson guitars such as the Jackson KV-2 Blue Ghost Flames finish (as seen in Roadrunner United bonus DVD) and DX10D series occasionally using a B.C Rich Warlock and a Blue Ibanez guitar, until Rita Haney, partner of 20 years to Dimebag Darrell gave him and Matt Heafy each one of Dimebag's famous Razorbacks and in 2005 were endorsed by Dean Guitars, Beaulieu currently sporting the first ever made red Razorback V. This Razorback V is metallic red with the Trivium circle logo placed between the bridge and neck pickups and is also fitted with a Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo and a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker. He has recently left Dean guitars and for the Throes of Perdition video he can be seen playing a Jackson V. Although he has left Dean he can still be seen using them live and is "having talks" with several other companies about a new endorsement deals. The companies DBZ and Jackson are hinted to be possibilities.

Wikipedia for you.

E-Married to Funny_Page
Last edited by Chrisiphone at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by aznrockerdude
All you dumbasses need to realize that metalcore is not included in the metal forum for traffic reasons.

OHMYGOD!
STFUGTFO

you're all bellends
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link