To improve both comfort and playability , what are the guitars that have 10'radius on the nut and then 16'radius near the bridge , my achivement isn't the neck acommodate the natural ergonomic shape of my fingers when they are in playing position, because of the need to lower action, therefore what are the guitars that have compound radius, or 16' all the way ??

thx.
i think some of the high end ibanez RGs have, im not sure though, so dont quote me on that
In a soundcheck there's never too much guitar. Just not enough of all the other instruments.

Quote by skwelcher
i dont think theres any reason to buy a gibson when you can buy an epi that looks the same
Jacksons have compound (12-16") radius fretboards...

I'm not really sure what your question is though.
Quote by Danno13
Jacksons have compound (12-16") radius fretboards...

I'm not really sure what your question is though.

+1

ibanez rgs have 16" radius over the entire fretboard...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
All that have been mentioned, plus I believe that the high-end Washburn HM series guitar have conical radius boards. Many custom builders do it too.

Quote by cohen5250
LOL, "experts only", i've only been playing guitar since July and I already know what that is and which guitars have it. I think you mean a 16" radius at the nut (for chording) and 10" radius at the bridge (for soloing)? Plenty of Ibanez guitars and Jackson guitars do, you can also buy Warmoth necks with that kind of radius.

By the way, from now on you might want to actually read what you write before you post it so you don't make yourself look like a complete and total idiot.

You may want to do the same, so you don't make yourself look like a complete and total idiot.

It's quite possible English isn't the guy's native language.
Last edited by Nolly at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by cohen5250
LOL, "experts only", i've only been playing guitar since July and I already know what that is and which guitars have it. I think you mean a 16" radius at the nut (for chording) and 10" radius at the bridge (for soloing)? Plenty of Ibanez guitars and Jackson guitars do, you can also buy Warmoth necks with that kind of radius.

By the way, from now on you might want to actually read what you write before you post it so you don't make yourself look like a complete and total idiot.

it's the exact opposite of what you said. looks like you're the one who likes like an idiot

a 10" radius will make chording easier and a 16" radius will make string bending easier.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Nolly

You may want to do the same, so you don't make yourself look like a complete and total idiot.

It's quite possible English isn't the guy's native language.

haha, burn. and agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
+1

ibanez rgs have 16" radius over the entire fretboard...

<Post removed by User due to misinformation >
Last edited by Mazzakazza at Jan 25, 2009,
actually on the RG prestiges it's a little over 16", 430mm i think... that's more like 17".

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
All Warmoth necks have a 10"-16" radius by default, but you can pick other radiuses.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
^^

it's on the ibanez site if you want to check it...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
no worries
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by cohen5250
"The fingerboard, or playing surface of the guitar neck, is usually curved or radiused across its width. The purpose of this radius is to accommodate the natural ergonomic shape of your fingers when they are in playing position"

http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/necks.cfm?fuseaction=radius

You = fail.

I don't know how you could extract enough sense from the TS's words to think that you have a point worth making.
Stop failing to be a know-it-all, you've already made yourself look like a prick twice in this thread. Go practise guitar or something.
+1
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?