I found this demo on youtube just now. evidently came out there in December. hopefully that means it will be out here in the next couple of months!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I tried it. I went back in time in a Delorean, messed up some stuff, made my dad awesomer, and played Johnny B. Goode before it was written.

On-topic though, it looks pretty good, if not overpriced. Maybe he can use it to go back in time and stop Coldplay from writing Viva La Vida.

Yes, I do over-enjoy time travel jokes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
I tried it. I went back in time in a Delorean, messed up some stuff, made my dad awesomer, and played Johnny B. Goode before it was written.

On-topic though, it looks pretty good, if not overpriced. Maybe he can use it to go back in time and stop Coldplay from writing Viva La Vida.

Yes, I do over-enjoy time travel jokes.

indeed!

lolz
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
it was available is japan in december and its out in australia now. seen it at both places. havent heard it though so dont know if its any good.
Last edited by no_thing101 at Feb 17, 2009,
sounds great in that video
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.