Ugh. The singer can't sing, the mixing is godawful, and wow, they really don't know how to compose a song.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Just got back from one of their shows. That was awesome. I found out why they call him Heroin Ethan.
If I don't answer you, I probably don't care
I think they are going to upload a video of their show. It was amazing.

Your listening to punk. What did you think it was?
The guy playing double bass is singing...
wow i love it when bands put pics of underage girls with their band name on their tits, i am all for the degradation of women!
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Well some people like them. They have 60k profile views... Wait what? Why do they have 60k profile views but only almost 7k total plays? Glitch with myspace?
Quote by Kylen Johnson
Well some people like them. They have 60k profile views... Wait what? Why do they have 60k profile views but only almost 7k total plays? Glitch with myspace?

60,000 people wanted to see some tits, only 7,000 wanted to listen to the band.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Interesting smilie there. No one likes them?
I would like to thank that idiot for linking me back to this thread. Sorry about the apparent spam on the last thread. I couldn't find this one when I checked.

I would also like to thank him for being an idiot and saying there were two other theads on this topic when he just posted a link to this board twice...

Also, is there anyway for me to delete that other thread? Its kind of annoying now that this one is right above it...
Last edited by Kylen Johnson at Apr 15, 2009,
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1069867

sorry, here is the other one you made, asshole...

Quote by kayaress one
Will someone close these goddamn threads? It's absolutely obvious that NO ONE in this forum is even mildly interested.

we will just never reply to this thread and hopefully it will die...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Last edited by mike2 at Apr 16, 2009,
I'm in the band, and if you don't like our music that's fine, but I love what I do and don't appreciate you guys bitchin' about it all the time. Chill, it's ****ing music, it doesn't care what you think. Also, Kylen, maybe you should stop posting about us on here. Obviously most of these people don't like us.
Quote by Ethan_Zombie13
I'm in the band, and if you don't like our music that's fine, but I love what I do and don't appreciate you guys bitchin' about it all the time. Chill, it's ****ing music, it doesn't care what you think. Also, Kylen, maybe you should stop posting about us on here. Obviously most of these people don't like us.

We aren't complaining about the band, man. We're complaining about the fuckin threads coming back every other day.
To summarize the last two posts, we're complaining about the band because we don't like the music and the fuckin' threads come back every day. We don't CARE about your band (much like you don't care about us, right, right?????) and believe me, wouldn't be talking about you, if this guy would STOP posting these threads. Why advertise where you're not wanted over and over again?

Bland music. Not offensive, just sounds like every other teenager local punk band. Glad you enjoy what you do.
DOWN&OUT