I was wondering how many people listen to the Rx Bandits...

Ive been really into them recently and it seems they dont have a huge fan base and Ive wondered why. They are all around great. They have a great vocalists with great lyrics and the guitar work is pretty amazing.

Just curious..
I like them

Edit: have you heard the new stuff their putting together?
it sounds awesome
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
Last edited by ShrimpthePimp at Jan 24, 2009,
yeahhhhhhh i only saw one video ...but it sounds really great....im looking forward to it...hopefully have the new album in my hands by the summer
RX Bandits suck.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I only have progress
but its pretty darn good
I think i might buy another one, any reccomendations?
...And the Battle Begun is ****ing intense...it's a totally different style than progress. As is The Resignation. Either album would be good. They are both pretty rockin
Mmm, I love RX Bandits. I've never seen them though, I always manage to miss them for one reason or another

My favourite album is probably The Resignation, but ....and the Battle Begun is absolutely epic, I love it. It's best listened to the whole way through whilst lying in bed with your eyes closed!
They are so good, I just saw them live at Highline ballroom in NYC, what a great show.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god