Not with piano tabs or anything, but just where people make the music to songs on piano. Basically just like guitar pro, but with the addition of bass clef.

Does anyone know of anything like this? Or a good place to find free piano music?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
inb4 piano pro

i don't know.. try google
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
doesnt guitar pro have piano stuff on it? i dont use it barely at all so im not too knowledgeble....
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
The best you can find which I know of is Sibelius. There are lots of people uploading Sibelius files, so that might be your best shot. I use it myself for arranging and composing music. One of the best softwares of that kind, but it's expensive, if you're not a pirate...
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
You could use the 5 string bass option with a piano tuning. I've seen piano tabs and from what I remember they were all 5 stringed versions so to speak.
If you've got enough cash I'd go for Sibelius, it's a brilliant manuscript creating program. Covers pretty much any instrument you can think of including an entire orchestra. It's what I use to write all of my songs.
You can get bass cleff on Guitar Pro. It serves as a sheet music creator for any instrument.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Use GP, one track per hand. Tune your basshand down to c1 and voila, you have a complete PianoPro. Should work, but im not quite sure, though.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Guitar pro is even nice for piano : )
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I'd still go for Sibelius. Better, easier, and 10x more fitted for the piano.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by BlisteringDDj
I'd still go for Sibelius. Better, easier, and 10x more fitted for the piano.

And, most importantly, its named after Sibelius.

I'm not very experienced with guitar pro, but from what I know, one track per hand doesn't sound like it would be very practical. At least not when compared to Finale or Sibelius.
"And everybody knows that you live forever
Ah, when you've done a line or two"
Thanks a lot everyone!
I may get Silibius when I have some extra cash. But as for now, I found a free reader version of Finale. I've briefly searched google, does anyone have a good site to get songs from?

Thanks

edit: I've found some on finale's site, not sure how good they are though.

Last edited by Psalm 150:4 at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by anotherbluesguy

thank you so much!

sibelius
Mal: "Doctor, I'm taking your sister under my protection here. If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears." FIREFLY RULES!!!
look for the web for Notation. Ik have Notation Composer myself, and find that sometimes songs offer Midi as listening support, but you can also import them showing you sheet music.

But indeed Finale And Sibelius are great.