i have a macbook, and i got a GBA emulator(visualboyadvance)...it works great and all...but i'm just curious if it will slow down my computer or be harmful to it at all??? anybody know? cus it seems too good to be true to have a GBA on my computer for free and not have it cause problems...thanks in advance.
It might make it slow, but wont hurt anything.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
More likely is that your computer will be too speedy for the emulation. Well, you can use that to your advantage, actually. Don't worry, it takes up almost no resources.
visual boy doesnt take up a lot of disk space or virtual memory so it will not slow your comp down.

comps are thousands of times more powerful than GBA's.

you could probably run an xbox emu and that wouldnt slow it too much
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I've had Visual Boy Advanced on my PC forever and it hasn't caused any problems.

Granted, the pesky save files that it creates on the desktop every time you open it are annoying, but they're not threatening.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I have every emu worth having, I'm working off a laptop and my computer is STILL faster than my roommate's.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
and they dont install spyware or any malicious software? i kno macs are a little more resistant to those types of things, maybe i'm just paranoid, but i feel like my macbook has been running a little slower and taking a longer time to open up programs and applications...
This is like saying

WOW, I can't believe I can have a free web browser like firefox, IT MUST HAVE A VIRUS.

Because all free stuff has virus's, just like free sex...