Is there an easy way to convert GP5 (guitar pro 5) files to WAV or MP3 formats using litle or no converter programs? I rreally want to put it on my iPod to show my bandmates.
Morris Les Paul copy
Jackson DKXT Dinky
Seagull Acoustic

Roland Cube 15
Line 6 spider IV 75
Tell them to download TuxGuitar, and send it to them. That's the easiest way to solve your predicament, I think.

As to your actual question: I dunno.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
In guitar pro, go to file, and export, and click wave

you can convert it to mp3 in itunes if you need to
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Well, if you go to Sound Recorder or something, Edit and Audio Properties you can go to Sound Recording, make sure it's set to like your sound card or whatever that is. Go to Volume and select Wave Out Mix and then just record in any program while playing the guitar pro file.

Or you could just record it with a microphone from the speakers if you have one.

Shouldn't the program have an option to export it as a wav or mp3?

edit: ah
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Last edited by Gsaws at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by Gsaws
Well, if you go to Sound Recorder or something, Edit and Audio Properties you can go to Sound Recording, make sure it's set to like your sound card or whatever that is. Go to Volume and select Wave Out Mix and then just record in any program while playing the guitar pro file.

Or you could just record it with a microphone from the speakers if you have one.

Shouldn't the program have an option to export it as a wav or mp3?

edit: ah

this would be the way I do it, check out the program audacity it's free.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Export as MIDI > Right click file > Open With.. iTunes > Right click song in iTunes library > Convert to MP3 > Give sam b cookie