This is older than the man himself!

OLD NEWS!
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
I can imagine him in a tweed jacket at a Slayer show, that would be awesome.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
"he still listens to the heaviest music around *puts on led zeppelin album*"

....yea... its known as heavy metal, but the zep (As awesomeful as they are) arent really the heaviest around are they? not by any stretch of the imagination...
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by hippotato7
He cums blood powder

Maybe I'm just tired but that made me lol
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Heh, he reminds me of Bruce Dickinson. This guy's cool, and it goes to show you its not some genre for angst-filled teenagers. If only more of the world saw that news report. But seriously, this guy certainly deserves a tribute.

And Bmag, in case you didn't know, "I Cum Blood" is a song by Cannibal Corpse. Powder being the fact that his blood has coagulated into powder for his age.
Last edited by xChristgrindeRx at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by xChristgrindeRx

And Bmag, in case you didn't know, "I Cum Blood" is a song by Cannibal Corpse. Powder being the fact that his blood has coagulated into powder for his age.

Responding with 'I Cum Blood' is a pretty common/severely annoying practise in the Pit, btw.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'm sure he isn't the ONLY one..seriously
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
Heh, he reminds me of Bruce Dickinson. This guy's cool, and it goes to show you its not some genre for angst-filled teenagers. If only more of the world saw that news report. But seriously, this guy certainly deserves a tribute.

And Bmag, in case you didn't know, "I Cum Blood" is a song by Cannibal Corpse. Powder being the fact that his blood has coagulated into powder for his age

NO WAY!

Responding with 'I Cum Blood' is a pretty common/severely annoying practise in the Pit, btw.

exactly this.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by xChristgrindeRx

No wai!!!!

Quote by elliott FTW
"he still listens to the heaviest music around *puts on led zeppelin album*"

....yea... its known as heavy metal, but the zep (As awesomeful as they are) arent really the heaviest around are they? not by any stretch of the imagination...

Yeah, actually they are heavy, heavy as hellfire.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.