I bought a Marshall JCM 2000 TSL and a Madison 4x12 Cab with Celestion V-30's today. My first half stack ever after a few nice tube combo amps. Wooo!!

Anyone else get anything new today?
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.

Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Yea I thought I'd throw my pedals in there too. Thats not all of them either. Just the ones that I use and I can't fit them all into one board. Plus I dont have enough cables to daisy chain them all together. The Marshall sounds good. Seems like the distortion is only old school ish though.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon