mkay, so i'd like an ab switch to to the low imput on my marshall and eventualy when i get another cab to switch between my marshall and fender.

so what's the best kicking round, thanks
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
the whirlwind selector seems to be the best out there. linky here: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Whirlwind-Selector-AB-Box?sku=156400
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Do you have to solder the parts together if you diy?
Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head
is there an a/b switch that switches between 2 different inputs?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Like two different guitars? All you'd do is turn the switch baboxckwards and make the outputs the inputs and the input the output.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
ok, how sure about that are you because I have a splitter that will split outgoing signals into 2, but it won't work the other way, only one of the outputs jacks works then.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
ok, how sure about that are you because I have a splitter that will split outgoing signals into 2, but it won't work the other way, only one of the outputs jacks works then.

Almost positive, because an AB isn't a splitter. The splitter does that because the 1 side is probably stereo and each tip on the double side is probably mono.

Think of an AB this way. It's a continuous flow in both directions, the switch chooses which which one on the double side the flow is going through.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I suggest you make one. Go to tonepad.com
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots