So I'm looking to buy either a Hot Cat 15 (maybe 30) or a Matchless Clubman 35.

Does anyone have experience with either? How do they sound?

Thanks!

-JJ
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I've never played the Hot Cat, but I have played the Clubman and it is one of my favorite amps ever, beautiful cleans, very responsive, sweet creamy overdrive, I am definitely GASing for one myself and hope to get one before 2010.

my vote goes towards the Clubman, really just a great amp.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
How close to the Vox is it? I'm gonna have to sell my AC30 (1x12) to buy the clubman. If itxs really similar, then there is no point in getting it. It's not that expensive either. $2000 for a Matchless is great.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
the Clubman and AC30 are somewhat similar in the fact that they are designed to do the same types of things: fantastic cleans, smooth overdrive and sound amazing with chord work and lead playing alike.

Think of a Matchless as Porsche and a Vox as Toyota, both will get you from point A to point B, but the Porsche will do it better.

Once amps get upwards of $2000 it's pretty difficult to go wrong, I would suggest trying out the Clubman first to make sure you really want it because 2 grand is a lot of money
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
^Cool man for sure. I have found a couple dealers in Houston (TX), and I'll be there for spring break...I'll try it out then.

Would you mind listening to my profile song and telling me how well the amp will do that style?

Thanks!
Quote by NeverMeant
I can't find any online dealers :/
Quote by NeverMeant