so my browser is acting weird it keeps shutting down on me and i tried reinstalling it etc. any ideas wat it could be ? i have firefox btw
woah dude, dont go into too much detail!
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Reinstall it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
internet browser acting funny

Did it tell you a joke?

har har har.....
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
No but i was about to get it on and then it turned off and i was noo it such a tease man but no answer ? well i tried lol
Quote by GuitarNinja12
Did it tell you a joke?

har har har.....
oh lawdy that's crap
Quote by whoswt
No but i was about to get it on and then it turned off and i was noo it such a tease man but no answer ? well i tried lol

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
hahaha whutttt??
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Try completely uninstalling Firefox and then Re-installing it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
lol guys well i should of known the pit wouldnt give me real answers, good laughs though
Quote by whoswt

So you like... wanted to have sex with your computer or something
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by whoswt
so my browser is acting weird it keeps shutting down on me and i tried reinstalling it etc. any ideas wat it could be ? i have firefox btw

internet explorer? did it to me as well.
i just moved to firefox.
have since reinstalled but I stick to firefox as much as possible.
i guess you could try deleting every bit of IE from the registry and then try it.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
thanks untalented but i already have firefox and it doing it now should i just move to opera i hear its just as good
When you uninstall Firefox do you get rid of every folder related to it, even the hidden and temp ones, or do you install it again straight away?

Also, what OS?