Poll: do the jonas brothers suck????
Poll Options
View poll results: do the jonas brothers suck????
yes
103 76%
no
31 23%
Voters: 135.
Page 1 of 3
ok, to me the jonas brothers are disney pop stars... and should not be on UG....
personally..... they annoy the hell out of me!

anyone agree with me that they are annoying and shouldnt be on UG?
No. Fucking leave. *reported*
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 24, 2009,
*reported*
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by docbjork

Yes.

Much like you.
the Jonas Brothers have a guitarist. therefore, you're stupid.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
They play guitar. Most likely better then you or I. Why are we on UG?

They don't play guitar, what are you talking about?
Quote by JohanthePirat
They don't play guitar, what are you talking about?

Are you trying to be witty, saying that the Jonas brothers don't play their own instruments? Or are you just stupid?
Is someone angry that they're not famous?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by deaththrashcore
The Jonas Brothers are the most brutal band ever. No one else makes me want to kill myself and others that badly.

Soulja Boy is worse.

If soulja boy comitted suicide........WORLD PEACE
Quote by docbjork
ok, to me the jonas brothers are disney pop stars... and should not be on UG....
personally..... they annoy the hell out of me!

Yeah. No one cares about your opinion.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
NO im saying yes, they are talented, and can play, its just... its disney stuff... and they annoy me.... and i was bored... so i posted this.
Quote by docbjork
NO im saying yes, they are talented, and can play, its just... its disney stuff... and they annoy me.... and i was bored ... so i posted this.

See now there's your problem
Quote by yankovicfan3125
Soulja Boy is worse.

If soulja boy comitted suicide........WORLD PEACE

Quote by docbjork
NO im saying yes, they are talented, and can play, its just... its disney stuff... and they annoy me.... and i was bored... so i posted this.

so essentially what you're saying is, you're a waste of forum space and should be forcibly removed?
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by docbjork

Are you like ten? Hating something just because it's from Disney is stupid.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
if the mainstream nation fell we would have good music...but we would also have nothing to hate on anymore.........
7-String Krowa Riff Meister
Quote by docbjork

Dude there are so many more reasons to hate the Jonas Brothers.
Disney is alright.
Toy Story is the best movie ever. July 19 2010 is Toy Story 3.
Don't be hating on Disney.
Disney pwns you.
Jonas Brothers just suck. Their songs are ripoffs of good songs, and they don't even play that well. 3 power chords do not make an entire song.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Are you like ten? Hating something just because it's from Disney is stupid.

i think it's more a matter of conditioning. he's so used to Disney churning out crap that he assumes everything to come from Disney wuill still be crap.

to be honest, i agree. although his beef with having the JB on UG is ridiculous, as their having a guitarist qualifies them for being included on UG.
Quote by Joetime
Quote by yankovicfan3125
3 power chords do not make an entire song.

I'm sorry, but that's just ignorant and retarded.

There are tons of songs with three chords. Who gives a rats ass if they don't have major/minor 3rds in them? Maybe they shouldn't have more, you ever think of that?
Quote by Ninjamonkey767
psychogel, you've taken the liberty of snatching the first sig

yeah... on some unexpected level, deaththrashcore's words are full of truth and wisdom. plus, i needed a better sig.
Quote by Joetime
Quote by psychogel
i think it's more a matter of conditioning. he's so used to Disney churning out crap that he assumes everything to come from Disney wuill still be crap.

to be honest, i agree. although his beef with having the JB on UG is ridiculous, as their having a guitarist qualifies them for being included on UG.

You still shouldn't judge a band by it's label. The Jonas Brothers just happen to be awful.

On a side note: I liked your Tom_Hatton sig better
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
lol.. yeah i guess i shouldnt be hating on disney, yeah, JB are awful, and have talent...
maybe when there contract with disney is up, maybe theyll play better things.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
They play guitar. Most likely better then you or I. Why are we on UG?

speak for yourself man
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
You still shouldn't judge a band by it's label. The Jonas Brothers just happen to be awful.

On a side note: I liked your Tom_Hatton sig better

i never really thought of Disney as a label. more of an entertainment conglomerate that may have once had integrity but now feasts upon the minds and dollars of young viewers. but hey, if they sign the next Aerosmith, i'll be more than happy to re-assess my opinion.

i should have kept that sig longer... but somebody told me Tom got banned for that, so i didn't really want to laugh at his misfortune.

hey, that reminds me, what's the deal with the lolwut pear? everyone seems to be afraid to post it.
Quote by Joetime
Quote by Ninjamonkey767
I'm sorry, but that's just ignorant and retarded.

There are tons of songs with three chords. Who gives a rats ass if they don't have major/minor 3rds in them? Maybe they shouldn't have more, you ever think of that?

I'm not talking about advanced chords...
I'm talking about no intros, outros, solos... Jonas Brothers usually only use a few power chords and repeat the whole song. You can make a decent song with a few chords, like most Nirvana stuff. But they add parts to it.
Jonas Brothers make something so easy and repetitive, then act like they rock. I saw them headbanging on TV.
Page 1 of 3