I just found out that a buddy of mine who doesn't agree with my style of music,said several times that even though he didn't particularly like the style of music,that i was a terrific musician and that there's so much potential about what i can become.I don't know whether to take it as a good or bad thing.
i would take the great musician compliment
it seems like hes hinting that if you were into his style of music then you could measure up to your potential
probably a good thing. he's basically saying you can be as good as you want to be.
unfortunately, some people are so thick they cant respect a good musician of a genre they dont like, even if its wildly more beautiful or complex than what they like. This is not the case, be glad, he can recognize, but only if hes a good musician, some people are amazed by **** lol
Not to sound like a dick, but you're asking other people if you should take something as a compliment?
Do you let other people dictate your life for you, too?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by hgshred454
I just found out that a buddy of mine who doesn't agree with my style of music,said several times that even though he didn't particularly like the style of music,that i was a terrific musician and that there's so much potential about what i can become.I don't know whether to take it as a good or bad thing.

It is obviously a good thing. He hates your music but thinks you are good.