I was at the store and saw this foot thing, i guess it was for calluses or something. It was called "Pedo File"
anything like this happen to you guys?
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
please tell me you got a picture of that
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
dollar tree brand frosted mini wheats are called frosted mini spooners
Quote by garf69
dollar tree brand frosted mini wheats are called frosted mini spooners

lmfao thats brilliant!

LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Last edited by LaGrange at Jan 24, 2009,
It's not the label, but I saved the tesco reciept and took a pic.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
It's not the label, but I saved the tesco reciept and took a pic.

amazing xDDD
RAWR
Quote by dancesisidance

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
On a lot of pain medication such as for headaches, 1 of the side effects is often headaches!! i cant remember which tablets they were exactly but ive seen it, or even worse symptoms like diohrrea...tho i suppose u cud debate which is worse a headache or diohreea or however u spell that word, id say the latter was worse but thats jsut me...
Quote by Mihyaeru
On a lot of pain medication such as for headaches, 1 of the side effects is often headaches!! i cant remember which tablets they were exactly but ive seen it, or even worse symptoms like diohrrea...tho i suppose u cud debate which is worse a headache or diohreea or however u spell that word, id say the latter was worse but thats jsut me...

you can't die from a headache, so i guess diohrrea
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Mihyaeru

Sure you weren't looking at laxatives?
haha no im pretty sure they were pain meds of some kind...it would really help me arguement better ifi had ap ic or atl east remember the name of them lol