You don't need a half stack.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
A halfstack won't make your penis any bigger
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
yes, i may need it eventually, and isnt it such quality?

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
a lot of guys on here seem to have a distaste for the windsor.

never tried it myself. but it seems to have a bad rep.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
if you HAVE it, tell me what you think and what you play

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
You will never need that much power from a tube amp and it's probably not that great.

Seriously, the point of tube amps is to push the tubes into overdrive so you get that sweet tone, you'll never be able to crank it enough to get into overdrive without killing your ears or annoying your neighbours or blowing up your house.

50 watts tube is the most you'll most probably ever need, if you play stadiums or something, then you can get a half stack or a stack but you're not doing that now and by the time you get to, you can afford something way better.
Quote by R_H_C_P
You don't need a half stack.

+1
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
k thanks. i guess im not getting it.

Fuck Canada
That is going to be a LOT of sound. You might want to look into a Marshall Powerbrake Attenuator or something similar if you actually want that to sound good. A lot of negative reviews about high watt tube amps like this are because people never get to hear what they sound like when you really crank them because it's just really freaking loud. Attenuators allow you to really crank your amp and get power through the tubes but you can adjust it so it's fine for practice levels, or a stadium if you set it up like that.
thats quite possibly the deal of the century for a tube half stack. only one channel kind of sucks and there not super high gain but it would be perfect for acdc tone or just about any classic rock you can think of. and about the overkill issue keep in mind that a 100w halfstack is totally useless to a guitarist unless hes at a gig playing in a big area or has no neighbors or respect for his hearing. if you try youll probably spend more time trying to find the sweet spot of the volume somewhere between .25 and .75 than you will playing. and also keep in mind that tubes sound better and better the harder theyre pushed generally. a 30 watt combo screaming at full capacity will probably sound way better (and be big enough for any gig ever unless the venue is too cheap for a PA when they need it) than a 100 watt being suffocated down to the same volume.