my band has a microphone and we were wondering if we could use either a guitar or bass amp for it in a pinch, since we have extra avaliable. all i know about the microphone is that it's very basic. if anyone knows what we could use as an amp that would be great
need an adaptor

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by that soccer kid
need an adaptor

Or XLR to 1/4" cable could work.

EDIT: Nevermind.
Last edited by st.stephen at Jan 24, 2009,
if you have an adaptor, you should be good to go. just put it on the cleanest setting you can. although, of course, a mic amp would be better.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
You can use a bass amp. (Get a P.A. for best quality) Whatever you do, NO GUITAR AMPS.

By the way, this belongs in bandleading.
Quote by that soccer kid
if you have an adaptor, you should be good to go. just put it on the cleanest setting you can. although, of course, a mic amp would be better.

Mic amps? I was under the impression that a mic amp = P.A system...?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
^ whatev.

Fuck Canada