So now that I have a good practice amp I have no need for my Marshall 15 watt except as a speaker for my crappy little stereo! The amp has a CD in line so how exactly do I go from my radio to the amp? Is there a cord I need to buy? Help!
a regular guitar cable i guess.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I hear it has crushing overdrive...

Drop it out a window.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
its gonna sound like crap as the amp is mono and the radio is no doubt in stereo...but just get a 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch jack converter and stick it onto one end of a guitar cable...about a dollar from radioshack if you're in america
Quote by gurg06
its gonna sound like crap as the amp is mono and the radio is no doubt in stereo...but just get a 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch jack converter and stick it onto one end of a guitar cable...about a dollar from radioshack if you're in america

Damn....really? I didn't think of that. Oh well I guess I caould just destroy it for ****s and giggles. Crappy ass amp...
or sell on ebay for $
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
it depends on what kind of line out you have on your radio/cd player

i'm only guessings, but its likely you'll use one of these.

you can get these from the source for about 5$ or so..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Imme94
Damn....really? I didn't think of that. Oh well I guess I caould just destroy it for ****s and giggles. Crappy ass amp...

You might be surprised at how much you could gather in funds via paypal if you actually did that and put it on youtube.
Quote by stratdud39
i think you need a female to male or male to female adapter. i forget which is which, go to radio shack or something and ask them.

No... Two males. Just go to a Best Buy or something and say - I need a cable that I can use to hook my iPod up to my CD Player through the headphone jack. They will give you what you need.