Page 1 of 2
does anyone else deal with this...

My Brother (16) and his girlfriend (18) have been dating for 4 years. They fight almost every day and get this...They live at my moms house with me. I have to listen to it almost everyday. My mom threatens to throw his girlfriend out everytime they fight but she goes and cries to my mom till she changes her mind. They don't fight at normal hours...oh no, they usually fight between 1 am and 6 am, then they skip school the next day becasue their so tired. I even had to step-in and pull him off of her in the really physical fights. Then either she or i call the cops and He calls my mom. my mom shows up and make it seem like it was emotional stress gone wrong. THats wut she tells the cops and they both agree. because of their fighting and me having to step in the keep them from killing each other, Next time i step in to stop it, (The cop said) I will get a domestic violence charge on me. NOT THEM, THE ONES WHO STARTED THE FIGHT; ME (THE PEACEKEEPER)...IS THAT NOT BULLCRAp?

does anyone else deal with this...
Nope. My brother is single.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Nope. If I had a brother he wouldn't date a homeless 18 year old.
Strats & Seagulls
...And you would get a domestic violence charge why?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by boreamor
Nope. We're not hicks.

Heh, that sounds just about right. The fact that a boy is dating a girl who is 18, and they live in the same house in a minuscule relationship.
Nope, I killed my brother and his girlfriend and stapled their bodies to the couches.
Now they never fight.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by metal4life592
...And you would get a domestic violence charge why?

You hade to spoil the trend of beginning posts with 'nope'.

You are so uncool.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
lol @ replies. They still go to school and she lives with you?

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Yeah my mum and step dad argue alot
about nothing
I find it funny
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
It's probably for the best if your mum throws your sister out.
*Reads incomprehensible wall of text*

Wow... Have you considered adapting this into a feature film...?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
For beatin' on a ho...?

Weird, civil law sometimes never makes sense.

But he didn't "beat on a ho," he just stepped in to make sure the fight didn't get out of hand (or at least that's what the post leads me to believe). I don't see how that warrants a domestic violence charge.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by smb
It's probably for the best if your mum throws your sister out.

-It's my brother and his girlfriend

Quote by boreamor
Nope. We're not hicks.

-Me and my brother are both half-black in a town full of Hicks...we're the least hick people here.

Quote by metal4life592
But he didn't "beat on a ho," he just stepped in to make sure the fight didn't get out of hand (or at least that's what the post leads me to believe). I don't see how that warrants a domestic violence charge.

-My point exactly...the cop was a D-bag...but he said next time i get one
Who cares. Let your brother beat his stupid girlfriend, I bet she deserves it
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Yep, I beat up your brother's girlfriend all the time.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
How old are you? You should probably go sneak out and do meth and vandalize **** to try cope with intermittent rage.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
no and you should kick that bitch out your self your bro doesnt even need an 18 year old living with him..
I used to have two friends who were dating and sat at my lunch table. They fought every other day. My friends and I learned to cope with it by turning our music up and playing air drums. I suggest you do the same.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
let them go at it and call the cops. there goes the option of you domestic violence charge. in come the finger pointing as to why you did nothing to stop it. RUN!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by iantheman
I used to have two friends who were dating and sat at my lunch table. They fought every other day. My friends and I learned to cope with it by turning our music up and playing air drums. I suggest you do the same.

x3
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Well, if you're going to get charged with the next fight you end, you better make it worth it.

Rape your brother next time!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
haha i have some brotherly girlfriend problems also
sucks dont it

piss in her shampoo
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
16 year old brother whose 18 year old homeless gf lives with you guys? Sounds kinda like a sitcom. Except instead if it being humorous, it's actually kind of sad and full of domestic violence.
Next time, run to the kitchen and come back with kitchen knives and tell them to fight the problem out.
Record it and put it on youtube
then show the cops to get more views
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Let them fight, don't get involved physically, then when the cops show up tell them the truth.

They do this all the time, it's not going to stop, she isn't family...remove her from the equation.

Or shoot her.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Page 1 of 2