Alright, so I've been looking for a good 00 or 000 guitar, preferrably a 000. For those of you who don't know, those are "parlour" sized acoustic guitars. Anyways, Martin has a really nice model, but it's 949 dollars which is out of my price range. My range is about 300 to 500 dollars, and a solid top is definetely a requirement. So I just started lookin' around on secondhand and used sites and, even better, I found a new guitar...and this is it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BLUERIDGE-BR-43-CONTEMPORARY-SERIES-000-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ350151200721QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

So, what do you guys think? I'm really condidering getting this! So be honest!

~A Rolling Stone
Pot
Kettle
Black
Last edited by A Rolling Stone at Jan 25, 2009,
i don't know. i would like to have played it before i bought it, but i got my acoustic of eBay, so who am i to talk. also, it's kind of a "brand X', but it does look nice. so i would go for it if you really want it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Blueridge's are generally pretty nice for the money. I would be careful about buying an acoustic on the Bay though.

Also, 000 size guitars are not parlours. Parlour sized guitars are generally even smaller.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Blueridge are pretty decent.

I would much rather get THIS off of MF though.

It looks freakin' sexy
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
i don't know. i would like to have played it before i bought it, but i got my acoustic of eBay, so who am i to talk. also, it's kind of a "brand X', but it does look nice. so i would go for it if you really want it

Are you tellin' me that Blueridge is a "Brand X"? Are you high dude? lol seriously

EDIT: Just found this, same features and everything looks like, but more. Plus its a martin!

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Martin-000X1-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=514817
Pot
Kettle
Black
Last edited by A Rolling Stone at Jan 26, 2009,