frostwire is exactly like limewire. i used to have it. use bittorrent or utorrent instead.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I use it because my Limewire could never connect. It's exactly the same, but blue.
Frostwire owns limewire, good for getting single songs.

EDIT: ^I use frostwire for the same reason, limewire won't connect, I find it runs smoother aswell though.
Last edited by Sylvanus at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by Erik_Aero
I use it because my Limewire could never connect. It's exactly the same, but blue.

Your avatar is awesome! weebl and bob!
Concerts
All Points West - August 1st
Krockathon 14 - August 8th
I really like SoulSeek....you don't have to worry about viruses and if your computer is fast you can sometimes download a entire album within the time it takes limewire to do one song.
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
Quote by st.stephen
You mean it's not an incredibly fast alternative to Firewire/ USB 2.0? Damn man, I'm out.

What about USB3.0 that's coming out soon? I hear that's pretty fast.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
What about USB3.0 that's coming out soon? I hear that's pretty fast.

I imagine it's faster than USB 2.0, and will be faster than Firewire 400, I think USB 2.0 is even faster than Firewire 800 by a little bit, don't quote me though. I dunno though man, Frostwire is pretty fast. It'd take like BlackHoleWire to beat it.
bittorrent
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by Erik_Aero

Same here.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Colton165
bittorrent

Vuze is Bittorrent, except you don't have to go to the individual websites, download the torrents and open them yourself. From the Vuze client, it searches all popular torrent sites and automatically adds them to your download list instantly.
I download individual songs straight from Project Playlist.com and then use torrents for albums or movies.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.