I'm sure its been done before, but once again, fresh opinions

what do you like about them?
depends on the guitar i guess, p-90s sound brilliant with SGs, while strats were made for single coils, and les pauls need those beefy humbuckers. im not sure what i like best, but they need to have bite to them
Gibson BurstBucker #1/#2/#3 pickups for most LPs.
Fender Vintage Noiseless pickups for all bridge singlecoils.
Swineshead pickups cover everything else.

Though I nice pair of cream P-90s in a Goldtop does wonders...
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by stratdud39
depends on the guitar i guess, p-90s sound brilliant with SGs, while strats were made for single coils, and les pauls need those beefy humbuckers. im not sure what i like best, but they need to have bite to them

les pauls with single coils actually sound very interesting. particularly in the neck position.

my fav pickup would have to be either fred or the dragon II
i really like the X2N. Sounds very focused and powerful, but also sounds very nice when split.
Seymour Duncan JB's.....good well rounded tone that is good for clean or highly distorted sounds. good harmonics
I'm hooked on DiMarzios at the moment.

The D-sonic,Steve's Special,PAF7,and the Steve morse neck pup all sound great to me.I'm thinking of replacing the JB in my jackson with a Super Distortion or one of their higher output pups since the JB is a little meh sounding IMO.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

It's kind of pointless to have a "favourite pickup" because a pickup does nothing on it's own. They're completely dependent on the rest of the rig, the same pickup can sound awesome in the right situation but utter garbage through the wrong gear.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Burstbuckers #2/#3
Dirty fingers
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince