My current guitar amp died so i was wondering what AMP i should get
i am looking for an AMP with a built-in Delay paddle
No such thing as a delay paddle.

but there are amps with built-in effects, some of which feature delay.

Line6 Flextone III or Spider Valve (the latter is overpriced though).

It would help to know what kind of music you play and what your price range is. You could always just open up your versatility and just get a delay pedal to go with a better amp. You'd be able to manipulate the delay more than you would on a built-in effect.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
You take a real hit in quality when going for the built in effects. You are so much better off buying a delay pedal with a nice tube amp.

However, I agree with the Spider Valve if you must have the built in effects.
2005 PRS McCarty (20th Anniversary Edition)
Custom 67' Tele w/Bigsby
Gibson Les Paul Double Cut Standard
Larivee Acoustic
Fractal Audio Axe Fx II
Apogee Ensemble
Yamaha HS80s
first off what is your budget, are you gigging, what styles do you play, etc..

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Peavey Vypyr if you play metal or Roland Cube if you don't
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

^ +1

and delay Paddle
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me