I'll make it as short as possible, and ideas would really help from you all grand suhu guitar master..

I play mostly, Muse, Velvet Revo, metalcore stuff and prolly mixed'em with jazz and reggae.. So i need an overdrive, wah pedal, and a distortion just to boost the amp. (only that's what i thought was necessary at this time)

couple of days ago, i borrowed my friends GT-8, but only for the wah, i don't like the sound of it, the sound isn't just right, unlike amp distortion (i practice with marshall amp & roland JC120)

I was thinking to buy Line6 Ubermetal (distortion), Ibanez TS-9, and a wah pedal, which would costs me like $300 all in all.. And that's a hefta lots of money, compared to Line6 Pod2.0 which costs me like $150,, plus the floor board it'll costs me around $220. and i already have others fx like delays. I pick pod 2.0 coz it has great review point.. and other multieffects like korg, and GT-8 are either too expensive and dull..

1)Can anyone give me suggestion? which one should i get, if i would buy analog pedal,are there any cheaper one with the same sound quality as those i mention above?

2)And if i bought pod2.0, can i mixed it with TS-9 for a better sound quality? so i use it as like an analog pedal?
Last edited by valve at Jan 24, 2009,
The Uber Metal isn't good at all IMO, it's not worth getting. Too fizzy and digital-sounding. You could get the TS-9 and a wah and a delay...that would work well. But what tones are you aiming to getting? Do you use the distortion in your amp?
i usually use the distortion from the amp yes.. but i kinda need another distortion pedal, just in case.. ubermetal is like $100, yes and it's preety expensive, i was thinking to get a good metal tone, with heavy "ummhhh", i'm now a bit extreme to pod2.0 the review is very great, and i can use it and connect it through my P.A. System..
do i need an equalizer (i'm now thinking to buy Behringer Eq, don't need boss just for an equalizer i thought)
Do you like your PA? If you do I would go for the POD. What amp are you currently using?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.