I have always been an electric guy but lately the acoustic sound and strumming has been more appealing to me. I dropped my Epiphone Les Paul in for a setup and was told it would take a week. Not wanting to be without a guitar I picked a Washburn D10SK. A friend has one and I always liked how it played so I decided to get one too. I'll probably be up all night playing now. Here it is
Last edited by silver93t at Jan 25, 2009,
I just picked up my Kramer, then I put it down, then I came to this thread....weird.

Anyways, nice Washburn. How much was it?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
$299 at Sam Ash. I've been wanting a 2nd guitar but didn't want to blow a ton of cash. I could have gotten it for $50 less online but when I want something I want it then and there. Actually drove 45 min to another store than had one in stock because my local store didn't. I also got an extended service plan that includes free setup and stringing for life for $20 too. Seems to play better than my Ep Les Paul ever did. The action is very nice. Maybe it will be different after the setup. I'm happy
Ihor

<current gear>
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
PRS SE Custom 22
Washburn D10SK Acoustic
Peavey XXX Super 40
Boss NS-2, TU-2, MT-2, DS-1, SD-1
Last edited by silver93t at Jan 24, 2009,

Congrats dude!

I love Washburn acoustics. My local shop carries them, so I'm probably gonna get one eventually.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by silver93t
$299 at Sam Ash. I've been wanting a 2nd guitar but didn't want to blow a ton of cash. I could have gotten it for $50 less online but when I want something I want it then and there. Actually drove 45 min to another store than had one in stock because my local store didn't. I also got an extended service plan that includes free setup and stringing for life for $20 too. Seems to play better than my Ep Les Paul ever did. The action is very nice. Maybe it will be different after the setup. I'm happy

$299 ain't bad, at least not for a washburn. Have fun with it.

Quote by Natrone

Congrats dude!

I love Washburn acoustics. My local shop carries them, so I'm probably gonna get one eventually.

My local shop carries them too. Although if I were ever to get one, I would want a Dime model.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I'm happy with it. Have been playing the last couple hours. Can't seem to put it down. I'm really surprised at the quality for the price.
Ihor

<current gear>
PRS SE Custom 22
Washburn D10SK Acoustic
Peavey XXX Super 40
I GOT A WASHBURN about a year ago and it was a pretty good guitar until i got my sg
Congrats on the new guitar! She's a beauty.

And $20 for restringing and setups for life is ONE HELL of a deal. One setup will run you like $50 where I live. I've never even heard of this setups for life deal!
I've got the same guitar... I love it! Great buy!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Been playing it a lot. Still getting used to the heavier gauge strings. My other guitar is still in the shop but its not a bad thing because I am enjoying this one now. This may sound stupid but I wanted a Washburn because my favorite band, Breaking Benjamin use them in the acoustic sets.
Ihor

<current gear>
PRS SE Custom 22
Washburn D10SK Acoustic
Peavey XXX Super 40
Last edited by silver93t at Jan 28, 2009,